The Gut Clinic
The Gut Clinic creates a natural healing nutritional therapy treatment program and support to people with:
- IBS/IBD symptoms – crohns, colitis, diverticulosis, bowel inflammation
- Frequent / Irregular bowel movements
- Bloating | Acid Reflux | Heartburn |
- Food Intolerances
- Infections – Candida overgrowth, E. Coli, H Pylori, Lymes
- Poor Immune System
- Mood Disorders – Depression, Anxiety – Gut Brain Connection
- ASD with gut related issues
The Gut Clinic is be suitable for people that also wish to have natural complimentary support alongside conventional medicine.
- Face to Face Consultation -Buncrana clinics, Co Donegal, Ireland
Online Videocall / Phonecall Consultation – Ireland and Worldwide.
What to expect
- Lifestyle Questionaire
- Personal Healing Foods Plan – including GAPS gut healing foods
- Natural supplementation guidance
- Suitable fermented probiotic foods guidance
- Detoxing guidance to support toxic load / inflammation
- Initial consult: 1 hr – €60
- 1st Follow up: 1/2 €30
- 2nd Follow up: 1/2 €30
- Initial, 1st and 2nd consults upfront: €100
- Children: under 18 – €10 reduction on above!
. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .
Glenda naturally healed her own body using powerful nutritional therapy protocols and lifestyle changes. Inspired by her own healing journey after being diagnosed with crohns disease and a year later arthritis in her lower back in her late 20’s, Glenda left the hectic world of corporate finance after 19 years.
She completed an Advanced Diploma in Nutritional Therapy before she returned home to Ireland from Australia in 2015. She then went on and trained with the world renowned Dr Natasha Campbell McBride in Cambridge, UK as a GAPS (Gut and Psychology Protocol) Gut Practitioner and is also a member of the Institute for Functional Medicine
Recent Posts (Fit)
I joined Gutsy World in October 2016. I was already doing a lot of training and eating fairly healthy. During the weeks I was focused but perhaps having too many treats come the weekend. I wanted motivation to bring down my body fat and I thought that the feeling of being held accountable every Thursday at weigh-in would help to keep me focused.
Almost a year ago, I was a newly engaged 27 year old, excited on cloud 9 for the upcoming year and all the planning that was coming with it. After a lot of celebrating I decided enough was enough and it was time to get into “healthy mode”- what girl doesn’t want that…
Mark Twain once said eat a live frog first thing when you wake up and nothing else worse will happen to you for the rest of the day. Meaning that the very first thing that you do when you wake should be the most challenging thing of the day. It is scientifically...
OK, so you’ve booked your summer holiday and you want to hit the beach with a flat tummy and a bum where you could be mistaken for Jessica Alba! Cutting calories and joining the gym are not the only things to consider! To reach your ultimate weight loss goal and not...